Patient safety is our first priority!!
In the setting of COVID-19 (Corona) outbreak, Haykel hospital is taking strict precautions to prevent the spread of infection within our hospital & clinics and within our community.
Show your support with a phone call to stay up to date! Don’t visit the hospital!!
Stopping all patients’ visits and having one fixed escort per patient when needed.
Measuring the temperature of all individuals on hospital premises of all visitors
- You have a fever, cough or runny nose
The safety and mental health of our patients and staff families is our top priority. The need of COVID-19 patients to their loved ones is balanced with preventing the spread of the virus.
All visitors must follow these safety precautions:
- Only ONE visitor per day on the exact indicated timing
- Be punctual with the indicated timing
- It is preferable that the visitor will be the same during the whole stay (except end-of-life)
- Visitors must be 18 or older
- Virtual connections are advised. Staff can help patients to be connected on our free Wi-Fi
- Arrive at the hospital before time to finish all required regulations
- Temperature screen and verbal questionnaire will be done before entering
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital
- The visitor must communicate his/her name at the entry
- Wear a face mask at all times. Make sure it covers the nose and mouth at all times. Avoid touching the mask and face
- Practice physical distancing inside the hospital
- Apply hand hygiene often, including upon entry or exit from the patient’s room
- Get the personal protective equipment from the kiosk in the visitors’ parking before entering the hospital
- For the same person, PPE kit for the first visit and mini-kit for the next visits. The mask should be suspended in aerated room and face shield should be disinfected and can be both reused
- The security will accompany you to the Corona floor via blue elevator
- Sign the consent for visiting COVID-19 patient in Corona floor
- Correctly wear the PPE before entering the Corona floor as directed by the staff
- Remain in the patient’s room during the whole visit
- Correctly remove the PPE before leaving the Corona floor as directed by the staff
- Respect the exact duration of the visit
- Ask the floor about a doctor appointment if needed